Zhiyun Crane 2 Description & Overview:
The Zhiyun Crane 2 is our newest gimbal which improves upon the original Zhiyun Crane. The Crane 2 introduces follow focus control, an intuitive way for you to control focus during your shoots. Additionally, the maximum payload weight now supports up to a whopping 7 lbs, and is compatible with a wide majority of DSLR & Mirrorless cameras as well as camcorders. Other features include a Manfrotto standard quick release plate for rapid camera mounting and a slow-fall function which protects your camera from sudden drops that may occur once the gimbal is powered down. All Zhiyun Crane 2's come with a hard shell carrying case.
- Integrated, three-level follow focus control for autofocus lenses
- Supports cameras weighing up to 7 pounds
- Improved torque, response, and image stabilization over prior models
- Quick, direct camera control via handgrip buttons
- LED screen displays camera and stabilizer settings
- Manfrotto standard quick release plate for quick camera mounting
- Maximum of 18-hour runtime with included batteries (3 x 18650)
- "Slow-fall" feature protects your camera from a sudden drop when the Crane-2 is powered down
- Power select Sony and Canon cameras through the stabilizer
Part Number: Z1-CRANE2
1 x Zhiyun Crane 2 Gimbal
1 x Hard Shell Carrying Case
3 x 18650 Batteries
1 x Battery Charger
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Micro to Mini-USB Cable
1 x Sony Camera Control Charging Cable
1 x Panasonic Camera Control Cable
1 x Shoulder Strap
1 x Tripod
1 x User Guide
1 x Limited 1-Year Warranty
Shipping is always FREE to the Continental USA (Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories require an additional shipping charge) and usually takes 4 - 6 business days with our standard shipping method. The product will ship from within the United States.
We guarantee your 100% satisfaction, or your money back! If you'd like to request a refund, please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of placing your order. If you receive a defective product, we're happy to replace it within the warranty period free of charge. If you decide to return a defective product, we'll provide you a return label and a full refund once the item is received.
We don't charge any restocking fees for returns, but we do kindly ask that if you are returning a gimbal simply because it didn't fit your needs, that you ship it back to us using a trackable shipping method. You'll receive a full refund once the item is returned.