Zhiyun Crane Plus Description & Overview:
The Zhiyun Crane Plus is our latest gimbal which provides a solid mix between the best features of the original Crane and the new Crane 2. One of the biggest features on the Crane Plus is the addition of a 45° POV mode, which allows you to tilt the gimbal and let the camera follow your tilt direction! Supports a wide majority of both DSLR and mirrorless cameras up to 2500 grams. Made from solid aluminum, the Zhiyun Crane Plus feels premium through and through. The Zhiyun Crane boasts a variety of accessories, which all come together with your purchase, as well as a carrying case.
- 2.5 KG / 5.51 LB PAYLOAD: The Crane Plus can now handle a significantly wider range of camera and lens combinations than its predecessor.
- MOTION MEMORY: Set up advanced camera movements, such as time lapse settings, by adjusting the interval, number of shots, duration, and more with the touch of a button.
- FPV MODE POV (POINT OF VIEW) MODE: POV mode allows you to have the camera move with you and roll left or right, up to a whopping 45°!
- INTELLIGENT OBJECT TRACKING VIA APP: The Crane Plus can easily track moving objects and shoot scenes completely hands-free when using the Zhiyun app found on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- NIGHTLAPSE: Capture stunning star trails, night time traffic, and the passage of time with our Timelapse and Nightlapse feature.
Part Number: Z1-CRANEPLUS
1 x Crane Plus Gimbal
1 x Battery Compartment
1 x 26500 Battery Charger
2 x 26500 Li-ion Batteries
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Lens Mounting Clamp
2 x Lens Mounting Screws
1 x Sony Camera Control Cable
1 x Panasonic Camera Control Cable
1 x Mini Tripod
1 x Anti-Slip Sweatband
1 x User Manual
Shipping is always FREE to the Continental USA (Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories require an additional shipping charge) and usually takes 4 - 6 business days. The product will ship from within the United States.
We guarantee your 100% satisfaction, or your money back! If you'd like to request a refund, please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of placing your order. If you receive a defective product, we're happy to replace it within the warranty period free of charge. If you decide to return a defective product, we'll provide you a return label and a full refund once the item is received.
We don't charge any restocking fees for returns, but we do kindly ask that if you are returning a gimbal simply because it didn't fit your needs, that you ship it back to us using a trackable shipping method. You'll receive a full refund once the item is returned.
Q: Does this come with a case?
A: Yes it does! It comes with a very nice case as well as all accessories.
Q: Do your open box units come with warranty and the same return policy?
A: Yes they do, our open box units are generally unused or lightly used units, so they offer the same guarantees that our new units come with.
Q: Will it be able to balance a GH5 + Sigma 18-35?
A: The combination of GH5 and Sigma 18-35mm is 3.38 lbs /1536 g. This is well within the weight capacity of the Crane Plus which is 5.5 lbs / 2494 g.
Q: Can I use this gimbal upside-down to get low shots?
A: Yes you can! This is called "inverted" mode and is standard on the gimbal. Simply rotate the gimbal handle quickly 180º while the gimbal is enabled, and the Crane Plus will automatically detect that you'd like to place it in this mode without issues.
Q: Does this work with Canon cameras?
A: The gimbal can hold up to 5.5 lbs, so it will support almost all mirrorless and DSLR cameras including Canons, however in regards to using a control cable for utilizing camera features and parameters with the gimbal, the Crane Plus does not work with Canon cameras at this time. We recommend looking at the Zhiyun Crane 2 instead, which is compatible with EOS series Canon models.